Graduate Certificate of Global Business Practice
About Macquarie University
Macquarie University is ranked amongst the top 200 of universities in the world (QS World University Rankings, 2022) and tthe #1 Global MBA in Australia and top 10 globally (CEO Magazine, 2022). With a 5-star QS rating, Macquarie University is acclaimed for producing graduates who are among the world’s most sought-after professionals.
About Macquarie Business School
Macquarie Business School has been one of Australia’s leading business schools for 50 years. Macquarie Business School is one of only three Australian business schools to have been ranked in the prestigious top 100. The school also ranks 7th in the Asia-Pacific region. With AACSB accreditation, Macquarie Business School will prepare you for the workplace of the future.
- Applications are open for Term 1 2023
- Application deadline: December 5th, 2022 (Australia time)
New students may be accepted into the course in every term (6 terms per year).
About Macquarie Business School:
- Top 100 Best Business Schools in the world by CEO Magazine 2022
- Accredited by AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) - the longest-serving global accrediting body for business schools
- Accredited by AMBA (Association of MBAs) - one of the world’s leading authorities on post-graduate business education
Coursera does not grant credit, and does not represent that any institution other than the degree granting institution will recognize the credit or credential awarded by the institution; the decision to grant, accept, or transfer credit is subject to the sole and absolute discretion of an educational institution.
We encourage you to investigate whether this degree meets your academic and/or professional needs before applying.