Graduate Certificate of Global Business Practice
You will study 8 units as part of the Graduate Certificate of Global Business Practice. With each unit costing an estimated AUD $1,700, this is around AUD $13,600**. Price per unit is approximately $1138 USD (USD price will vary based on currency fluctuations).
Enroll in each term and pay as you go. The scheduling of your study program is up to you.
Study 4 subjects (a full study load) in a term, 1 subject in the next term, and then increase to 2 in the following - you may change your subject load to fit your lifestyle. The flexible nature of the program allows you to determine your completion pace.
**Macquarie University reviews the fees per credit point each year and may increase them in the following year. To learn more about financing your degree visit the Degrees Financial Resources Hub.
- Applications are open for Term 1 2023
- Application deadline: December 11th, 2022 (Australia time)
New students may be accepted into the course in every term (6 terms per year).
About Macquarie Business School:
- Top 100 Best Business Schools in the world by CEO Magazine 2022
- Accredited by AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) - the longest-serving global accrediting body for business schools
- Accredited by AMBA (Association of MBAs) - one of the world’s leading authorities on post-graduate business education
Coursera does not grant credit, and does not represent that any institution other than the degree granting institution will recognize the credit or credential awarded by the institution; the decision to grant, accept, or transfer credit is subject to the sole and absolute discretion of an educational institution.
We encourage you to investigate whether this degree meets your academic and/or professional needs before applying.