Even though I am not a leader or have not been a leader, this course has contributed to me a lot. I am sure that I shall be able to use all the information I learned in this course, in my social life.
It's a very interesting course and relevant to workplace diversity to create a competitive advantage for any organization. Personally, I feel enlightened and equipped to be a highly inclusive leader.
von Urmila N•
Great course for someone wishing to add onto your soft skills.
von shashwat b•
It was a great learning with new ideas, concepts and examples
von Oliver R S•
It was fully worth every min of my time thanl you.
von Mert T•
Thank you very much Brenda J. Allen, Ph.D.
von pramod j•
Very well designed and interesting course
von Karim R D•
Detailed and comprehensive course.
von Anjali S•
Very crucial and alluring course
von MOHAMMAD G A A•
much needed course for everyone
von Brett G•
Great Course, learned alot!
von Doreen J•
Amazing Course! Thank you!
von Edelmira J R H•
I really liked the course
von Camille R•
Thorough and informative.
von COL S G•
PAR EXCELLENCE COURSE
von Kelli B•
von Pamela R•
von Febian p•
von Liliana O•
von AJIT P•
von Jimmy V•
von Mahima K•
von Venkatesh R•
von Nurudeen S A•
I feel enlighten offering this course. It is well understood and it equipped me with the necessary information and skills that I will need in my organization about inclusive leadership .
von Theofylaktidis K•
Very informative course. I would have like the videos to be more interesting and not like a lecture type. More slides or videos could have helped.
von Hillary M B•
This is one of the best online courses I have done. The reasons for calling it best are -
1) Instructor Brenda has provided additional notes and resources for every module
2) Brenda has used many of her personal experiences and other practical stories throughout the course to explain the concepts, this makes easy to understand, connect and relate with topic
3) Her communication was effective, the pace and use of words were easy to understand
4) She has used visuals as well like charts, pictorial in some lessons - this kept mind engaging and attentive
5) The course is useful for anyone who wishes to create inclusive space around them. The course maybe designed for professional purpose but one can bringing changes in self and around even in personal life by reflecting and applying the learning from this course
6) I encourage everyone to pursue this course, as we all are growing and interacting with diverse people both in personal and professional spaces, the course will surely ignite the desire to be inclusive.
7) change starts with us, believing this if even few of the key learnings of course if applied in one self like - active listening, addressing micro aggression, being self aware, being open to feedbacks etc this itself will contribute to better world