Bewertung und Feedback des Lernenden für Programming Fundamentals in Swift von Meta
Über den Kurs
This course is ideal for beginners eager to learn the fundamental concepts that underpin the Swift programming language. Explore the basic programming concepts and data structures that are core to any language, while discovering the unique aspects that make Swift as versatile as it is today.
In this course, you will receive hands-on practice utilizing these concepts. More specifically, you will learn how to use constants and variables with different data types and explore how to sort and store information in collection types such as arrays, tuples and dictionaries. Finally, you will discover how to make your code reusable and more expressive by using functions and closures.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Demonstrate a working knowledge of general programming principles
• Prepare your computer system for Swift programming
• Show understanding of Swift syntax and how to control the flow of code
• Demonstrate knowledge of how to declare, use and modify constants and variables
• Differentiate between the different types of operators and their functions
• Demonstrate how to create simple control flow patterns and call functions using Swift
This is a beginner course for learners who would like to prepare themselves for a career in iOS development. To succeed in this course, you do not need prior web development experience, only basic internet navigation skills and an eagerness to get started with coding....
1 - 1 von 1 Bewertungen für Programming Fundamentals in Swift