Bewertung und Feedback des Lernenden für Programming in Python von Meta
Über den Kurs
Welcome to Programming in Python, the second course in the Meta Back-End Developer program.
In this course, you will be introduced to foundational programming skills with basic Python Syntax. You’ll learn how to use code to solve problems. You’ll dive deep into the Python ecosystem and learn popular modules, libraries and tools for Python.
You’ll also get hands-on with objects, classes and methods in Python, and utilize variables, data types, control flow and loops, functions and data structures. You’ll learn how to recognize and handle errors and you’ll write unit tests for your Python code and practice test-driven development.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Prepare your computer system for Python programming
• Show understanding of Python syntax and how to control the flow of code
• Demonstrate knowledge of how to handle errors and exceptions
• Explain object-oriented programming and the major concepts associated with it
• Explain the importance of testing in Python, and when to apply particular methods
This is a beginner course for learners who would like to prepare themselves for a career in back-end development. To succeed in this course, you do not need prior web development experience, only basic internet navigation skills and an eagerness to get started with coding....
1 - 1 von 1 Bewertungen für Programming in Python
von Fred T
6. Juli 2022
I have been using Python on and off for 5 years. This is a very comprehensive course. It serves very well as a refresher for me.